Welcome Back to West Coast Wednesdays!
Registration for dancing on April 28th!
Here are the basics:
- We want West Coast Wednesdays to be a place of fun and enjoyment. Please review our Code of Conduct.
- You must wear a mask over your nose and mouth unless you are sitting down AND having a beverage/meal.
- You must pre-register.
- Cover (entry) is $12 and is mandatory (yes cover is higher as our rent is now higher)
- Lessons are $5.00 each with paid cover and are optional.
- Beginner lesson starts at 7:00 PM (Yes! We love newbies! Come on out!)
- If you only want the beginner lesson and no open dancing, we have a special rate of $10 – registration not necessary, just show up!
- Intermediate lesson starts at 7:45 PM
- Open dancing is from 8:30 PM until 11 PM
- We want to keep everyone safe while enjoying the dance we love. See our Covid-19 Operating Procedures for more information.
Pre-Registration: We want everyone to be comfortable with their dancing experience.
- To adhere to capacity restrictions, registration will be done online. We can only admit up to 50 attendees at a time.
- We will cut off registration for open dancing when we are at capacity.
- If you would like to simply show up you may (we will always have space for beginner lesson drop ins), but if we are at capacity you will have to wait until someone leaves for the evening to enter (and we also must reserve space for those who signed up online but may not have arrived yet).
- Some attendees leave by 10:00 so if you plan to just arrive without pre-registration, please do so after this time for your best odds of admittance.
- For pre-registration, we have contact-less entry. Simply give us your full name upon entry.
Group Classes: All attendees have 2 options.
- You can rotate within the group class.
- You can stay with your partner only and not rotate.
Open Dancing: All attendees have 3 options:
- Dancing only with your partner and we need our own space. We will section off space on the floor for you and your partner only.
- Dancing only with your partner and you don’t need your own separate space – this means you are dancing in the same area with everyone, just with each other.
- Dancing with the larger group. This is regular open dancing with others. At any time, an attendee may refuse to dance with anyone they feel uncomfortable with.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.