Before heading out to Costa Rica for the month of June to teach a series of classes on movement and functionality, and then ultimately moving to Florida in July (we’re bringing him back at least one more time before the move), Jeff Mumford returns to West Coast Wednesdays (WCW) on May 23rd to teach.
“While I am exited about Costa Rica,” Jeff says, “I’m even more excited to see my Chicago peeps this Wednesday and impart some newer tips and techniques for West Coast Swing (WCS) I’ve picked up in the last few months.”
For the evening, the Mumfurious One will teach:
- For the novice-level lesson – The ABC’s of West Coast Swing – Must know basic moves for the beginner/novice dancer.
- For the intermediate-level lesson – Be Awesome Today – How to be awesome on the dance floor!
“I’m excited to be back at WCW teaching and mingling with my Chicago dance family on Wednesday evening,” Jeff says. “I hope you’ll all stop by, take a lesson, say hello, and save me a dance.”
Learn more about Jeff. Then, make plans to join us this week with Jeff teaching the lessons, great music spun by house DJ April Prince, and lots of dancing with your friends in the WCS community.
The cost for the night:
- $6 cover charge (for entry to WCW/Downers Sand Club Sports Bar & Grill and open dancing from 8:30 – 11:30 p.m.)
- $5 for the novice West Coast Swing lesson (7:00 – 7:45 p.m.)
- $5 for the intermediate West Coast Swing lesson (7:45 – 8:30 p.m.)
Email us if you have any questions.