All-Star dancer and instructor Lamarr Williford takes a break from his teaching duties next door in Goshen, Indiana, to spearhead the lessons this week at West Coast Wednesdays (WCW).
“It’s time for me to get back to WCW and share some more West Coast Swing (WCS) knowledge with my Chicago peeps,” Lamarr says. “And I am back, with some great ideas and examples of some killer variations on both the left and right side passes for my intermediate-level and above dancers.”
“For those taking the novice lesson,” Lamarr adds, “I’ll guide them through the basics and foundation of (WCS).”
Lamarr’s lessons for the evening will cover:
- For the novice class – How it Starts – Learn the fundamentals of WCS.
- For the intermediate class – Passes Like an All-Star – After taking this class, the only person who will have better passes than you is Tom Brady.
Learn more about Lamarr. Then, make plans to join us this week with Lamarr teaching the lessons, great music spun by house DJ April Prince, and lots of dancing with your friends in the WCS community.
The cost for the night:
- $6 cover charge (for entry to WCW/Downers Sand Club Sports Bar & Grill and open dancing from 8:30 – 11:30 p.m.)
- $5 for the novice West Coast Swing lesson (7:00 – 7:45 p.m.)
- $5 for the intermediate West Coast Swing lesson (7:45 – 8:30 p.m.)
Email us if you have any questions.