Rowe, Prince Define “Hip”ness in Lessons at August 23rd WCW
This week, West Coast Wednesdays (WCW) brings a hint of Cajun/New Orleans flavor as Alex Rowe teams up with his >former dance partner April Prince to teaches the lessons.
Alex and April will incorporate movements from both his cross-training/sports performance experience and her years as a competitor and social dancer in two lessons that will give a hint of cajun flavor the evening’s festivities.
Alex and April’s lessons for the evening will cover:
- For the novice class – Get Your Swing On – WCS for beginning and newer dancers.
- For the intermediate class – Put Your Hip Into It – This class will teach leads and follows how to use your hips to create momentum and styling within hip catches and patterns.
Learn more about Alex and April. Then, make plans to join us this week with Alex and April teaching the lessons, great music spun by house DJ April Prince, and lots of dancing with your friends in the WCS community.
The cost for the night:
- $6 cover charge (for entry to WCW/Downers Sand Club Sports Bar & Grill and open dancing from 8:30 – 11:30 p.m.)
- $5 for the novice West Coast Swing lesson (7:00 – 7:45 p.m.)
- $5 for the intermediate West Coast Swing lesson (7:45 – 8:30 p.m.)