Solazzo Swings by West Coast Wednesdays on January 16th
Renowned dance instructor Beverly Solazzo teaches this week at West Coast Wednesdays (WCW). Bev’s known for her unique style of fusing a bit of Shag to West Coast Swing (WCS).
Beverly has lined up two lessons for the evening that focus on adding those little extras to your dance, also known as variations and syncopations.
- For the 7:00 novice/beginner-level lesson – Building a Strong Foundation – Come and learn from the beginning and/or improve your basics.
- For the 7:45 intermediate-level lesson – Smoking Mirrors – Changing and combining basics with flair and style.
Learn more about Beverly. Then, make plans to join us this week with Beverly teaching the lessons, great music spun by house DJ April Prince, and lots of dancing with your friends in the West Coast Swing community.
The cost for the night:
- $6 cover charge (for entry to WCW/Downers Sand Club Sports Bar & Grill and open dancing from 8:30 – 11:30 p.m.)
- $5 for the novice West Coast Swing lesson (7:00 – 7:45 p.m.)
- $5 for the intermediate West Coast Swing lesson (7:45 – 8:30 p.m.)
Email us if you have any questions.