Variety is the Spice of Dance With Solazzo at WCW on January 17th
Continuing on a theme she taught to much popularity in late November, Beverly Solazzo returns to West Coast Wednesdays (WCW) on January 17th to teach pattern variation techniques to dancers.
“Variety is the spice of life, as well as dance,” Beverly says. “I plan to share that variety with many of the West Coast Swing (WCS) patterns I’ve mastered over the years, to assist dancers with this aspect of WCS.”
The acclaimed Solazzo will also give newer dancers some tips and tricks on enhancing their basics to make sure their WCS foundation either remains in tact, or gets solidified even further.
“I’m ecstatic to be back at WCW to spread the joy of WCS with dancers of all levels and ages,” Solazzo says. “Let’s expand our pattern variety, and dance the evening away after my lessons.”
Beverly’s lessons for the evening:
- For the novice class – Building the Best Basics
- For the intermediate class – Let’s Move This Dance – Varying your patterns to give them a new look
Learn more about Beverly. Then, make plans to join us this week with Beverly teaching the lessons, great music spun by house DJ April Prince, and lots of dancing with your friends in the WCS community.
The cost for the night:
- $6 cover charge (for entry to WCW/Downers Sand Club Sports Bar & Grill and open dancing from 8:30 – 11:30 p.m.)
- $5 for the novice West Coast Swing lesson (7:00 – 7:45 p.m.)
- $5 for the intermediate West Coast Swing lesson (7:45 – 8:30 p.m.)
Email us if you have any questions.