Happy Feet is the “Sole” Goal of Dorky Duo This Week at WCW
Classic Division competitors and Chicago-area instructors Sammy Powers and Heather Fronczak, aka The Dorky Duo, are at West Coast Wednesdays (WCW) on December 13th.
The energetic, enthusiastic, and exciting duo have big plans for those who attend their lessons for the evening:
- For the 7:00 novice/beginner-level lesson – The Joy of West Coast Swing – Do you need to learn the first steps to get you on the dance floor? Do you need to practice what you’ve recently learned (in a novice class)? Do you need to re-visit the basics to make sure your WCS foundation is intact? This class will take care of all of that.
- For the 7:45 intermediate-level lesson – Happy Feet – How to maximize the efficiency of your footwork to do more with less effort. Stop working so hard and enjoy every moment of your dance.
“We’re fondly anticipating teaching both lessons, as we share our passion for West Coast Swing,” Sammy says. “We’re excited to see, and teach, new and familiar smiling faces for the classes.”
Learn more about Sammy and Heather. Then, make plans to join us this week with Sammy and Heather teaching the lessons, great music spun by house DJ April Prince, and lots of dancing with your friends in the WCS community.
The cost for the night:
- $6 cover charge (for entry to WCW/Downers Sand Club Sports Bar & Grill and open dancing from 8:30 – 11:30 p.m.)
- $5 for the novice West Coast Swing lesson (7:00 – 7:45 p.m.)
- $5 for the intermediate West Coast Swing lesson (7:45 – 8:30 p.m.)
Email us if you have any questions.