CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Conduct/Expectations/Mission Statements
- West Coast Wednesdays (WCW) is a place to dance, socialize, and enjoy each other’s company.
- WCW discourages political or social debates. Leave drama of any kind at home.
- WCW expects all attendees to be respectful and nice to one another at all times.
- WCW celebrates inclusion and diversity.
- Black Lives Matter. WCW does not tolerate “isms” – sexism, racism, ageism, heterosexism, and any other form of oppression designed to harm one another. Please act accordingly.
- We do not comment or address attendees’ facebook postings or other issues that are outside of our dance. Please do not bring outside issues into WCW.
- If an individual or situation is causing you distress at our dance, please see Ken Dillard or April Prince and we will address the issue at hand.
- We love our attendees. We want our attendees to love each other. Bring all the love you have to WCW!