CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Conduct/Expectations/Mission Statements
- West Coast Wednesdays (WCW) is a place to dance, socialize, and enjoy each other’s company.
- WCW expects all attendees to be respectful and nice to one another at all times.
- WCW celebrates inclusion and diversity.
- Black Lives Matter. WCW does not tolerate sexism, racism, ageism, heterosexism, and any other form of oppression designed to harm one another. Please act accordingly.
- We do not comment or address attendees’ facebook postings or other issues that are outside of our dance. Please do not bring outside issues into WCW.
- If an individual or situation is causing you distress at our dance, please see Ken Dillard or April Prince and we will address the issue at hand.
- We love our attendees. We want our attendees to love each other. Bring all the love you have to WCW!
We reserve the right to refuse service, including removal without refund, to anyone who behaves rudely or inappropriately. WCW staff will be the final arbiter.